Trades and Services Pack

Call us on the number below to get a quick quote

Cover for Trades and Services occupations

May be suitable for Businesses with:

  • Turnover up to $1 million
  • 1 to 5 employees

Are you a service professional on the move? Things that you could insure against:

Damage to property insured (including office contents, stock and tools of trade)

Legal Liability for Personal Injury, Property Damage and/or Advertising Liability

Personal Accident and Sickness cover for up to two insured persons

Your commercial vehicles being stolen or involved in an accident (subject to selection of relevant cover)

The Trades and Services Pack may be able to provide you cover for:

  • Public and Product Liability
  • General Property
  • Personal Accident and Sickness
  • Commercial Motor

Relevant trades

  • Bricklayers
  • Carpenters
  • Cleaners (Domestic & Commercial)
  • Electricians
  • Gardeners
  • Handyman
  • Landscape Gardeners
  • Mobile Mechanics
  • Painter/Decorator/Plasterer
  • Plumbers/Gasfitters (Excl VIC)
  • Shopfitters
  • Tilers/Carpet layers

Looking for something else? Also check out these other business insurance options

Small Business Advantage Pack

If you have more complex requirements, consider this cover that's available for over 2,000 professions


Office Pack

The office pack may be suitable for professionals working in an office, for ex, accountants, lawyers, dentists and many others

Commercial Motor

With commercial motor insurance, get cover for up to 20 business vehicles

Specific requirements? Call us on 1300 548 517



Small Business First Pty Ltd ABN 15 604 335 104 AR No. 1235256 refers you to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708 (Allianz) as the insurer’s agent. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. After an agreed premium threshold is met, we will also receive a marketing allowance from Allianz for promoting its products. This is calculated as a percentage of the premium on Home, Landlord, Motor, Caravan and Trailer and Commercial Insurance policies referred by us to Allianz in the previous 12 month period. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services. If you are dissatisfied with our service or a service provided by a partner in any way contact us and we will seek to resolve the issue and promptly refer it to our partnersIf an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. Please see our Terms of Service for more details.