Office Pack

Do you run an office-based business? Small Business First can refer you to Allianz for business insurance

Cover for Professionals

May be suitable if you work:

  • In an office, like an accountant, consulting engineer, real estate agent or lawyer
  • In a practice, like a dentist, chiropractor, vet or architect

Are you a professional working in an office or practice?

Things that you could insure against:

Personal injury or property damage to third parties as a result of an occurrence in connection with your business

Consequential loss from interruption of or interference with the business caused by a defined event

Theft of insured property

Loss of money in specified circumstances, such as money in transit, money in a locked safe or strongroom, and money in your private residence until the next business day when it can be deposited.

You may be able to choose from these covers and more1


  • Material Damage
  • General Property
  • Liability
  • Electronic Equipment cover
  • Money
  • Theft
  • Business Interruption
  • Glass

Relevant professions1

  • Accountants
  • Architects
  • Business Management Services
  • Chiropractors
  • Computer consultants
  • Consulting engineers
  • Dental services
  • Financial advisors
  • Legal services
  • Real estate agents
  • Specialist medical services
  • Travel agents

Do you have any questions? Do you have specific requirements?

Call us on 1300 548 517



Small Business First Pty Ltd ABN 15 604 335 104 AR No. 1235256 refers you to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708 (Allianz) as the insurer’s agent. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. After an agreed premium threshold is met, we will also receive a marketing allowance from Allianz for promoting its products. This is calculated as a percentage of the premium on Home, Landlord, Motor, Caravan and Trailer and Commercial Insurance policies referred by us to Allianz in the previous 12 month period. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services. If you are dissatisfied with our service or a service provided by a partner in any way contact us and we will seek to resolve the issue and promptly refer it to our partnersIf an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. Please see our Terms of Service for more details.

1 Not all covers available to all occupations. Please call us on 1300 548 517 if your industry is not mentioned