How to make a 30 second promo video about your business
Posted: 9 Jun , 2020Making Money
An incredible opportunity has just landed to get YOUR business on TV!
We’re looking for 30 second video promos from you about your business to be part of our new TV show, Small Business First, hosted by Kochie on Channel 7.
Sounds great, right? Would be a shame to miss it...
Here are some tips from our video production gurus:
1. Please shoot in landscape orientation NOT portrait. That means shoot your video with the camera held horizontally.
2. Resist the temptation to shoot your video with a selfie stick. Enlist the help of a friend to film this for you.
3. Frame your image as a mid-shot. This means your torso and head should be visible in the frame.
4. Please DO NOT cut off the top of your head. Leave some space at the top of the frame above your head.
5. Email your file to: email@example.com
Voila! You're well on your way to being a TV star :)