Here's why it's time to take your business global
Posted: 25 Sep , 2020By: Cec BusbyLatest News
If you've been hankering to take a crack at world domination, now is your chance, as the NSW government is taking expressions of interest from small business owners for its Going Global program.
The program is designed to provide support through the state’s international trade and investment networks with business matching, networking and promotional opportunities, market briefings and cultural training to help get NSW’s products from paddocks, out of ports and into the hands of overseas consumers.
Going Global will help Aussie take small businesses to the world
Kylie Bell, NSW Treasury’s Executive Director, Trade encourages small businesses with global aspirations to get involved.
“NSW is home to some of the best produce and ground-breaking technology and this 10-month program will equip businesses with the tools, knowledge and international connections they need to take their goods to a global market," Bell said.
Get support for your global aspirations
Export ready small and medium enterprises looking to start exporting or sell into new export markets can register their interest for up to four of the following programs:
- China – Food and Beverage; and Health and Medtech;
- India – Agribusiness, Food and Beverage; Health and Medtech; Advanced Manufacturing; and Cleantech;
- Japan – Agribusiness, Food and Beverage;
- Republic of Korea – Agribusiness, Food and Beverage;
- Singapore – Technology (Regtech, Medtech and Cybersecurity);
- UAE and Middle East – Agribusiness, Food and Beverage; and Health and Medtech;
- United Kingdom – Digital Technology;
- United States – Digital Technology;
- Vietnam – Agribusiness, Food and Beverage; and Technology (Fintech, Cybersecurity and Digital Health).
“NSW businesses have been heavily impacted by drought, bushfires, floods and COVID-19 and helping them access international consumers is key to recovery,” Bell said.
To register your interest in the Going Global Program or learn more about the NSW Government’s support for exporters, visit global.nsw.gov.au/going-global-program
Now watch this